Thursday, February 19, 2009

Frustrations

So I am officially frustrated with this whole blog thing. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use it. It probably doesn't even matter that I can't figure it out either because I have no idea how to add my friends on here so really no body reads these expect for me. It's becoming my own personal journal that I suck at writing in. And I don't know how to put pictures with my blog entries so the end up just where ever they feel like going. It's just terrible. I do however, know how to post a blog and I guess If I were looking on the bright side that's all that would matter! And being able to blog my frustrations really seems to help! Ok well I'm going to go complain elsewhere and hope that eventually this blog world begins to make more sense to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment