Monday, January 4, 2010

New Beginnings



So like most one of my resolutions for the is to get in better shape. Rob and I are already big gym rats and don't seem to struggle like most in actually working out and getting to the gym. Our issues lye in our diet. Which is a huge issue when you factor in nutrition is equal to 80% of a diet and exercise program and the other 20% is split between cardio and strength training. We've mastered that 20% so our goal to this year is to learn the other 80% of good nutrition. To help us on our journey we adopted The Eat-Clean Diet (www.eatcleandiet.com). I got the book for Christmas and cleared out our cupboards to start the new year off right. It's not really a diet more just a life style change, were you learn to eat clean fresh food as opposed to fast food, eating out and prepackaged foods. I'm excited to see where this new journey takes us! Hopefully I'll be diligent in keeping updates coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment