Sunday, January 10, 2010

So far So good!

It's been a little over a week since we started the new diet, and so far we love it. My struggle over the years has been convincing myself that eating six small meals a day is normal and that I wont blow up like a cow if I do. This last week I've packed a cooler full of my clean eating meals and set a timer on my phone to remind me its time to eat. It's been wonderful, I have way more energy and I haven't had a headache daily like usual. Who would have thought! It's working great for Rob too, he was a little bummed when he got on the scale at the beginning of the year and weighed more then ever before. The combination of 2xdays (cardio in the morning, weights at night) and eating cleaning has been proven for him by watching the scale go down. I on the other had HATE scales because I have a lot of muscle and it makes me feel even bigger than I really am so I just take measurements and watch them get smaller! Hopefully we can keep it up, we're heading to Vegas this weekend for a flag football tourney and my real test will be to stick to eating good foods while on vacation.... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment